Are you comparing apples and oranges???
I’m talking about planning for your travel in 2024 and comparing tours!
So, what are the things most travellers look at when comparing tours? According to Google they are:
· Category – luxury, premium, or basic travel.
· Group size – personal, up to 8 or up to 32 in a large bus.
· Pricing - $, $$, $$$, $$$$, how much is budget a consideration for you?
· Hotel category – 2, 3, 4, 5 star?
· Hotel location – is it in the centre of town, or far from CBD or beach? This can be a real tricky point as if the hotel is located out of town and you don’t have your own transport, you may be paying for very expensive transfers and taxis into town and back.
· The number and kind of guided activities and excursions per day included in the price. There are often loads of ‘optional’ excursions and activities which cost extra and whilst this caters to individual choices, it can be a huge hidden expense, so read carefully.
· Hours in transit each day and mode of transport. You don’t want to spend all your precious holiday time in a bus on the road! What will the mode of transport be – public trains, big bus, van, ferry???
So, I hope this helps you in your planning for your next trip and a here’s little bit about us:
· We are not your average tour company!
· We are exclusive and when you book with us, you get us. We are family operated and owned.
· We are experienced in looking after travellers like stars! Nino has 12 years experience working as a tour manager for artists and stars from all over the world. Just to name a few he has worked with and continues to work with: Belinda Carlisle, Zucchero, Sergio Mendez, Josè Feliciano, The Sopranos, Taylor Dane, Dionne Warwick and many more. He is sought out by their managers year after year because they know Nino knows how to look after people on the road. Nino has worked on several movies and series in Italy too during Covid when touring shut down including White Lotus 2, Indiana Jones 5 and Enzo Ferrari. So, our service is personalized, and you get to see and hear our experiences of living and working in Sicily and Italy.
· We focus on quality not quantity. We have a luxury mini-van and only travel with a maximum of 8 people, plus the driver of course! Whilst other small group tours might be cheaper, check you are not hanging around train stations and bus terminals and lugging your own bags!
· We provide 4 and/or 5 star level of accommodation in our prices and all hotels are at convenient and accessible locations for restaurants and site-seeing.
· We provide excellent service – our goal is to make travel easy for our travellers no matter what their level of fitness or travel needs. Travel can be tough at times, even something as simple as moving your own luggage around can be a huge challenge with someone who has a bad back or injury and that can be the reason why some people don’t ever achieve their travel dreams. We are here to help you make them come true worry free.
· We are flexible and even though we have some set tours we also tailor bespoke tours to suit travellers that want to design their own tour. We will give you good advice too if about the feasibility of your plans as you don’t want to spend all your time on the road and changing hotels daily.
So, travel souls, if you are comparing us to other tour companies, we will not be the cheapest for sure AND we will provide great service, a comfortable level of travel, flexibility and look after you like a movie star! That will be your travel experience with us.
So, if that’s what you are after, come with us! We are waiting for you!!!!